Seperation (Adsorption, Supercritical Fluid Extraction)
Desalimation by Electrosorption
Environmental Electrochemistry (Recovery, Destruction, Remediation, Recycling)
Ph.D., Pusan National University, Korea, 1978
1. Kim, B. U., Yang, K. S., Choi, Y. S., Choi, Y. S., and Kim, W. H., "Recovery of Zinc and Sulfuric Acid from a Zinc Refinery Waste Water by Electrodialysis[Ⅰ]-Diffusion Dialysis," Journal of Korean Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, No. 11, No. 8, pp. 878-882, 2000.
2. Choi, Y. S., Song, Y. H., Kim, S. J., and Kim, B. U., "A Study on the Tolune Decomposition Using an Adsortive Dieledric Discharge Plasma," Journal of Korean Institute of Chemistry Engineering, Vol. 38, No. 3, pp. 423 - 428, 2000.
3. Kim, B. U., Sung, K. S., and Choi, Y. S., "Removal of Lead from Lead-Loaded Activated Carbon Using Water Electrolysis," Journal of Korean Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, Vol. 10, No. 6, pp. 929-933, 1999.
4. Choi, Y. S., Kwon, Y. B., Kim, B. K., Choi, S. J., and Kim, B. U., "The Development of a RDF Plant for Municipal Solid Wastes," Journal Krean Solid Waste Engineering Society, Vol. 16, No. 6, pp. 682-691, 1999.
5. Choi, Y. S., Han, E. J., Kim, S. J., Kwon, Y. B., and Kim, B. U., "A Study on the Technology of NOx Removal with Additional Hydrogen Peroxide and Corona Dicharge in Semi-Dry Scrubbing Process," Journal Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, Vol. 20, No. 11, pp. 1191-1203, 1998.
Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea
Professional Societies & Activities
Honors and Awards
International Joint Research & Activities