Networking for Manufacturing and Control
Supervisory Control of Discrete Event System
Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University, U.S.A., 1990
1. Lee, S., Lee, S. H., Lee, K. C., Lee, M. H., and Harashima, F., "Intelligent Performance Management of Networks for Advanced Manufacturing Systems,"”IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 48, No. 3, 2001.
2. Lee, K. C., Kang, S., Kim, D. W., and Lee, L., "On-Line Fuzzy Performance Management of Profibus Networks," International Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 5-13, 2000.
3. Lee, S., Lee, S. H., Lee, K. C., Choi, J. W., and Lee, M. H., "Performance Management of Communication Networks for Computer Integrated Manufacturing," International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (in Press).
4. Yun, J. A., Nam, S. H., Kim, K. W., Lee, S., Lee, M. H., Lee, J. M., and Kim, J. H., "Performance Evaluation of Multiplexing Protocols," SAE Automotive Electronics Series: Multiplexing and Networking, 1999.
5. Lee, J. M., Lee, S., Lee, M. H., and Yoon, K. S., "Integrated Wiring System for Construction Equipment," IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, Vol. 4, No. 2, 1999.
Visiting Professor, Department of Mechincal and Nuclear Engineering, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, U.S.A. (2001-Present)
Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, School of Mechanical Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1993-Present)
Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Cincinnati, U.S.A. (1990-1993)
Professional Societies & Activities
Member, KSME, KSPE, ICASE, IEEE, ASME
Honors and Awards
Baek-Am Award, Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, Korea (1998)
International Joint Research & Activities